[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 13:00:15 -0500

Welcome. This list is about jaws scripting. I'm the moderator, currently.
Privacy is not allowed. Programming and technical issues involving jaws
scripts or the automationof jaws with other programs are all allowed.
Sometimes, we lightly stray into related programming issues if it has either
a huge impact for a majority of the members of the list or a possible link
to scripting.

Take care,
Sina

Twitter: @SinaBahram