[jawsscripts] Re: Introduction

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 11:11:21 -0500

I'm not the moderator. There are both free and commercial scripts. I
don't know of any central location for JAWS scripts, though some have
tried to make this happen, and something may exist that I don't know
about.

On Sun, Feb 02, 2014 at 09:31:29PM +0530, Bhavya shah wrote:
Hey, Doug Sir are you by any chance the moderator or list manager?
Anyways, thank a bunch for the info.
Can I get JAWS Scripts for Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 for
Windows 7 Starter 32 bits?
Are there any specific websites containing tons of JAWS Scripts?
Are all JAWS Scripts free or are some commercial too?
I would appreciate your kind answers.
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah