[jawsscripts] Re: IE and Firefox

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:52:56 -0500

Thanks for the information.  I vaguely remember some DOM structure from some
website development where I used some JavaScript and Perl.  None of my
current scripting efforts involve IE.  As normal, I have absolutely no
documentation available about the application except the user's Manual.  I
will have to get better acquainted with object investigation capabilities of
the Home Row, the BX Toolbox and WinDig.  Assuming there is any objects
available.

Don Marang