[jawsscripts] How to assign a phrase to key combinations?

  • From: Saybro <saybro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:34:03 -0400

Hello,

I've created frames to speak various sections of a web page. One such
frame is assigned the keyboard combination [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[1] and it
speaks the info in the frame perfectly. I just want a text label
assigned to the key, so I would here the phrase "Today's Weather"
when I press the key combination, Afterwards speaks the text being
displayed in the frame.

Can anyone instruct me on how to do this? What file needs to be
editted, and an example script to use as a reference in creating my script?