[jawsscripts] Has anyone had problems with 2 jaws scripts using spybot?

  • From: "David ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:48:29 -0500

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had problems with 2 jaws
scripts using spybot?  I have had problems with the new version of the jaws
scripts for spybot.  I have problems with the following, the first is that in
the updates area of spybot, i'm unable to just go to the search button and
press enter.  I've tried to use the left and right mouse buttons but nothing
happens.  Also when i try to use the control+tab nothing happens.  The version
of the jaws scripts is 2.0.
If anyone can take a look at the scripts and please tell me what if there is
anything that i can do to fix the problems that i'm having with the 2 jaws
scripts, i would surely appreciate it.  Thank you.