[jawsscripts] Re: Function for verifying the contents of a variable.

  • From: Saylien Brown <saybro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:11:17 -0500

It's a block of text that is retrieved by using the GetWord () function.

So my script would say:

If (GetWord () == Number) Then
Do the following...
ElIf (GetWord () == Text) Then
Do the following...
EndIf

So functions like StringContains and
StringCompare aren't quite what I'm looking for.
I want a function that will check to see if the
entire contents of GetWord () is a number or text string.