[jawsscripts] Re: Element attribute values.

  • From: "L�onie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 00:17:05 +0100

        Thanks Haden. Finding an available key has to be about the hardest
thing to do. So many good key commands are already in use.

        I'd forgotten about the preference for Hungarian notation  in naming
variables etc. Thanks for that, and for your thoughts about sending the
script into FS.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/