[jawsscripts] Re: XTerm medical Dictionary

  • From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 00:21:43 +0100

Hi:
Thanks for that, having done some researc, can you try the following:
1. Try turning on the virtual cursor and seeing whether you can read.
2. can you read with out the virtual cursor?
It may be, that we can use com-based interfaces to access the
text/formatting/etc from this component. I'm going to obtain the
component as it's written in a language I use, so will see what I can
come up with. No promises as to when though, as I'm floodded with work.
I'll take this further with you off-list if that helps.
Hth
Sean.