[jawsscripts] Re: Do Jaws frames work within Internet Explorer

  • From: "Mark" <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:55:48 -0700

Hi
     There are many variables why a frame may not work. For instance if the
screen was maximized when one made the frame and afterwards it is minimized.
Then the frame will read the section of the screen where the text was when
the screen was maximized. I have done this several times myself.

God bless,
Mark