[jawsscripts] Re: Current video card recommendation

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:56:28 +1000

Right. I have noticed this too. but, for what it may be worth, I'd just
throw out that unless your a heavy gamer, or do other graphics intensive
work, I'd personally reckon you'd still notice the increased performance,
and maybe snappiness of jaws too, if you went for a lowly 256MB Video card
ram, rather than going for the more extreme 512 or 1024?
just my thoughts, for what they may be worth.
you'l save yourself considerable bucks I'd have thought?