[jawsscripts] Re: BX and jaws 10.

  • From: "Cohn, Jonathan C [IT]" <Jonathan.C.Cohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:36:18 -0600

I have done some additional checks, and I am having problem with at least the
windows and the MSAA modes under JAWS 7.1 and JAWS 10.

In all cases I am getting errors on alt-r

MSAA:   msaa_getRect failed
Windows: move to window can't get window rectangle
Rectangle: the 'l' command returns all 0's

Thanks so much for any advice,

Jon