[jawsscripts] Re: BX and jaws 10.

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:30:41 -0500

BX works in JAWS 10, but some commands may work differently because
the underlying JAWS commands may work differently.  Which map were you
in when you typed JAWSKey+R?

Apologies in advance if I'm slow to answer btw.  I'm on the road and
thus online less than usual.

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 02:59:37PM -0600, Cohn, Jonathan C [IT] wrote:
After getting my computer refreshed and now having only JAWS 7.1 and JAWS 10 on
it,  I was unable to get BX to fully work with jaws 10.
Is BX supported under jaws 10?  I  try doing the jaws-R command and get unable
to find rectangle message (If I remember the words correctly).

Any help?

Thanks,

Jon

________________________________
This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended
for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
of the message.

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller