[jawsscripts] AW: Keypress question

  • From: "Willi Lutzenberger" <willutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:19:45 +0100

Hello Rui,
How about SelectNextLine() and SelectPriorLine()?

The Documentation about this function shows as follows:
***
void selectnextline()

Category:  Selection

Synopsis:  Selects the text from the cursor position to the same position on
the next line.

Return Type:  void

by the application.
In most edit controls, the line below the PC cursor is selected. This keystroke
can also be used for
selecting contiguous items in list boxes or list views.
***

So what you would need to do is to define the conditions when SelectNextLine()
and SelectPriorLine()
should be called by SayNextLine() and SayPriorLine().

Best regards, Willi