[jawsscripts] A suggestion is needed to perform a say function with every navigation and when item gains focus

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:15:37 +0530

Hello friends, Take one thing for example: I have a time string, and if
my conditions are met, I want to perform this string saying each time,
say when arrow keys are pressed to move to items, or tab and shift+tab
keys focus that item, home, end, page up and down keys should also be
included.
the control is not each time a list, sometimes it is a listview,
sometimes it is an edit box, so if I have all set with the following:
1. Able to detect the string and format in hours, minutes and seconds,
What function I need to modify to cause all the arrow keys, page up,
down, home, end and perhaps the first-letter navigation to perform the
reading of that string?
and what other functions or scripts I need to modify to cause tab,
shift+Tab, alt+tab when switching back to the program and insert+tab to
read that string?
if this doesn't clear things for you, feel free to ask.
Thank you, Jitendra.