[jaws-uk] Re: unable to install fs omnipage with jaws 13

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:57:52 +0100

austin, if that's the case. Then a good idea which I would recommend is to
download the file on a computer that is fast then transfer the file to a
Memory stick, pen drive, whatever you want to call it then load that pen
drive into your computer in which you want to install jaws on and hopefully
it should work.
At least that what I would do.
Good Luck

Daniel