[jaws-uk] PROBLEMS WITH JAWS NOT VOICING AFTER LOG-IN

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:28:09 +0100

Hi all,

I'm experiencing the following problem on my Sony Vio Laptop. On
turning on the computer I am prompted by Jaws to enter my password
and, on entering it programmes load normally with the exception of
Jaws which fails to speak after I've logged in. I have a short cut
alt, control, j which I use to activate Jaws if the programme crashes,
however using this combination fails to produce any response. Jaws is
configured to start for all users so I've no idea what is going wrong.
The same thing happened, a week or so ago and the programme suddenly
began speaking again for no apparent reason. Any help gratefuly
received.

Many thanks,

Kevin