[jaws-uk] Re: testing new list:

  • From: "Shirley Hill" <s.hill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:45:30 +0000

Please remove my name from this list. I have tried several times to
follow the unsubscribe instructions to no avail.
with thanks in anticipation
Shirley

>>> r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx 10/12/2004 13:34:27 >>>
Jim,

Loud and clear, but maybe George can clarify something while I'm here.
Your message Jim has the AVG certification file in an attachment to
your
message. This may give you a problem if George configures the list to
ban attachments in the future?

I mentioned this a week or two back, and how to uncheck the
certification box in your new AVG 7 e mail manager.

Cheers, Robin.