[jaws-uk] Careful, saving to address book.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:46:48 -0000

Hi all,

Tom and I just noticed something which you'll need to look out for. As
long as one or two people are still posting to the jaws-uk@yahoogroups
address, there's a danger that when someone replies direct to that post,
that they will re enter that address into their outlook address books if
that has been checked in their mail options, under I think, the send
tab. Think it says something like, `Automatically add people I rply to
in my address book'

I'm sure also, once George has sorted out the wheat from the chaff,
he'll go and delete the jaws-uk group  from the yahoo mailing list,
management area, then the posts to the old address will just bounce.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Switchboard.
Edinburgh College of Art.