[jaws-uk] Re: start up problem with Jaws

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:20:04 -0000

All part of the fun of debugging your system, Andy.

Now here's a tip.  In the Action menu, there is an option
for clearing all the Events from each of the three sections
in turn.

Personally, I would not bother saving them at this point,
just clear them.

Now, the very next thing you should do is to force the error
you were getting, noting the time and date you did this.

Then go back immediately to the Event Viewer, and see what
has appeared at that time.

I know it's a tricky, laborious process, but it can, and
often does, pay dividends.

George.