[jaws-uk] Re: notepad punctuation

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:51:17 +0100

Ok, if it's of any use to other users, I sussed it out.

Pull up the Jaws window and go into options, voice adjustment, enter and it
will be on your default profile, usually eloquence. Tab along and click save
as.... and give it a new name.

I gave it a name of notepad eloc, then tabbed along and changed the
punctuation to ALL and saved it.

Open notepad or your text editor, pull up the jaws window on top, go into
options, voice adjustment and change your default profile to the notepad
eloc or whatever you called it, and click yes to make it your notepad
default profile....job done.

Robin