[jaws-uk] Re: notepad punctuation

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 16:57:57 +0200

Dear Robin,

Being an old hand I assume you know how to create a new voice profile.  Do
so and make sure the punctuation setting is on all. When in notepad press
Jaws key + control + s and choose your newly created profile from the list.
That *should* work but it's a bit ominous that the option is greyed out in
the config manager, very odd.

Best wishes

Robert