[jaws-uk]

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:48:38 -0000

Hi I am using windows xp sp3 with internet explorer 8. I am trying to get
into my internet options.  When I launch explorer then alt t, up arrow for
internet options, then hit enter nothing happens it simply reads the web
page.  I have also tried going through control panel. then internet options
but it simply sits on  internet options after entering.  Has anybody got any
ideas of what may be going on? Many thanks Kev