[jaws-uk] Re: myspace.com.

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:06:10 +0100

"I wouldn't even bother with their support, been down that
road and it's even more shocking than EBay, and that's
really going some."
I run a MySpace site, although I can see a bit I struggled with their captchar
graphic.  It is true their support is non-existent though.  I wonder if Bebo
www.bebo.com are more helpful which is the nearest thing I can think of to
MySpace and certainly can't be any worse.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support