[jaws-uk] Re: myspace.com.

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:33:39 +0100

"Doesn't help when you're friends have myspace sites or you find one you want
to look at though!"
I don't work for Rupert Murdoch or any of his companies so there is very little
I can suggest here apart from their support.  I just know from running a music
site that their support is minimal in the extreme, and in my case non-existent.
 Support and for a variety of other reasons I might re-consider if starting out
again whether to use the service.

Bebo does not have any age limit on it so far as I am aware and a number of
high profile pop artists have profiles on the site, but they are not as badly
over exposed as MySpace whcih sometimes runs to a crawl and sometimes parts of
it are down for a while.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology