[jaws-uk] jfw and outlook meeting requests

  • From: "adrian higginbotham" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:38:39 -0000

Hi all:

My employer is making some changes to our internal meeting room booking
system, scrapping the html based system on the intranet which suits me
fine because the bad mark-up and poor layout make it virtually
impossible to determine whether a room is booked or available. The new
system will probably be based on the meeting requests function in
Outlook.  I'm not familiar with using this utility for anything other
than requesting or confirming meetings with individual people. has
anyone used it for reserving rooms or similar services. is it likely to
be any clearer than our current system or is there any known reasons why
it might not work well?

Thanks

 Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.becta.org.uk/> http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ