[jaws-uk] internet setting query

  • From: "Wendy Dundas" <wendy.dundas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:46:31 +0100

Hi all

I'm not sure if this is strictly a jaws query but am wondering if anyone can
help.

I'm trying to download Real1 Player and was firstly informed via the computer
that a pop up window was blocked. I've now unblocked my pop ups and, on trying
again, am still unable to download it as it's saying that my cookies need to be
enabled. I've looked everywhere in options to try to do this but can't find an
option that will do this. I'm also wondering if it could be somewhere in my
security settings but am not sure where to look.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Wendy Dundas