[jaws-uk] Re: headers and footers

  • From: "charles.yvonne" <charles.yvonne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:38:11 +0100

    hello hazel
Thank  you very much for the reply I now know I ain't going crazy.
I have used the header and footer in the past and had no problems with it.
but I rather think that I have accidentially turned off something.
I did look in the toolbars but with no luck, having only the standard one
checked.
I did find a note saying in word 2000
click the double down arrows to see all the commands to do with this issue
but I don't know how to get to this area.
Thank you for your help anyway.