[jaws-uk] changing Email client

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:43:02 -0000

Hi.
I've been creating new accounts through my service provider, (NTL)
Beforehand I just had the one account, (this one), and I was using Microsoft
Outlook.
 when I created my new accounts, it appeared that I could only switch
identities in Outlook Express, so I decided to make that my default client
for everything.
 but now I'd like to make Outlook my client for this main account, but
access all my other ids in OE.  i want to move everything for this account
from
OE to MO, but blow me, I just can't seem to be able to do it.  It was so
easy doing this in OE.  Can I have 1 client for 1 account, while using
something
else to access the others?  How do I set this up, and then transfer all the
messages I've got from OE for this, and only this account.
thanks.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.