[jaws-uk] When Jaws shouts Stop! Do not send.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:51:00 -0000

This is what happens. I am typing quietly minding my own business. suddenly
like an irate schoolmaster Jaws  shouts at me. the order above. The trouble
is that I am not sure why out of the blue Jaws  shouts this order. I know
that  things that worry me seem not to bother some more experienced  Users.
but I fear they do me. I  fear I snatch my fingers off the keys at once and
then gingerly try  insert and up arrow,.  to see if Jaws snap snaps at me
again. Is it my fault Jaws does this? If this happens to anyone else kindly
tell me what you do. Thanks Dorothy.