[jaws-uk] Re: What is the Price for Jaws upgrades?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:12:35 +0100

Ok how it works is you can pay for each upgrade every single version or
you can go back a few versions yet pay the same price to upgrade to the
latest version. I recall that upgrading from JAWS 11 to JAWS 12 for
example is £110. I was able to pay £330 to upgrade from JAWS 3.7 to JAWS
10, which was two years ago. So while it is cheaper to get a SMA some of
us might prefer to pay individually for each upgrade depending on
funding etc.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird