[jaws-uk] What is the Price for Jaws upgrades?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:06:00 +0100

Hi all, as my subject says, I was wondering how much isthe price for an upgrade
of jaws.
Now I know that you get SMA's and I think that's for two versions but my 1st
question is do you have to do that? I mean can you just pay for each upgrade
individually every year? Or doesn't it work like that.
I am asking because at the moment I have Jaws 12 that I brought last year with
the help of funding and then myself paying the rest to purches it as the
funding couldn't go all the way and that's fair enough for me.

 I am using a Vista Home Premium computer. If it helps I brought Jaws through
the distributor Sight And Sound.

 I am not looking to buy it at the moment just want to know the price range and
how the upgrades work and if I were to buy an upgrade it would be my 1st time
which is why I am hear asking.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Daniel