[jaws-uk] WebSite Feedback

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:54:38 +1100

To:

Cc:

Bcc:
Bcc

:
Subject
WebSite Feedback

table end

Type Message Text
 Hi.
could people take a look at this site i have created, send me honest
feedback, and what could be done to improve the look, feel and content of
this site
at http://marvin.webboy.net/
cheers Marvin.
ps: the main problems, were that had to wrap the text around, or would have
been a lot of white space, and blank lines, jaws saying between paragraphs,
so got this trick from a friend.
would like just to have the standard paragraphs, but then when reading in
line mode, says blank line.
i know there is some trick to do that, without being very complex.
now, think i might have problems with my tables, being coded accessibly.
want to have the actor name, and part heading all on one line, with a space
in between, and the same format for the table data, actor and part on one
line
with a space, instead of being on two lines.
to look appealing to sighted users, and also to be accessible to blind
users.
now, on my 80s music site, do i need a heading, called Website Links, for my
3 80s links, or just tack it on to the end of the navigation links.
those are the main problems, i am having.
and yes, had to do the new windows, in a new window, as if i put the target
to nothing, it goes to the navigation section, instead of top of the page.
that's about it, apart from that, pretty pleased with this site so far.

Copy Message to Sent Folder

Favorite Contacts

aaron

adrianmat