[jaws-uk] Version 8 and Bullets

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:06:36 -0000

Hi list.

I've just installed this latest version and can't for the life of me figure
out why I'm hearing all the bullets being announced on the following page.

http://www.tvhelp.org.uk/audes/schedule.php

I've checked all my settings with the last version I used extensively,
version 7, and so far as I can tell I've got them all matched up, but
version 8 still announces the bullets!

Can anyone say which setting in particular will put this right?

I've been right through the configuration manager and can't see what else I
may need to tweak to put this right.

Regards.

Darran