[jaws-uk] Re: Version 8 and Bullets

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:14:11 -0000

Hi Darran,

I've had a look at this and, like you, could find nothing in the various
Managers.

However, I thought it could be silenced out through the Dictionary Manager.
When I tried this I found that there was already an entry for this Bullet
symbol so just deleted it.  Obviously the symbol is still there, just not
spoken.

hth

Regards

David