[jaws-uk] Re: User accounts

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:18:36 -0000

Hi Tom,

That user account list seems to be in rather a strange view.  If you enter
the user account applet, Tab to where it says "Change an account", Tab once
more and you should be in a list of users. I find to be able to obtain a
full list, you need to use all 4 of your arrow keys, or at any rate Up,
down, and right. My guess is, its kind of presented on the screen as a grid
view. Someone may be able to advise us of a way this could be changed, or
perhaps describe the view in a more appropriate way.

BTW have you got your profile set to all the recommended settings (I.E.)
Classic Start menu, and Classic view in Control Panel?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx