[jaws-uk] Uninstalling Internet Explorer 8.

  • From: Sue Morgan <suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:42:03 +0100

Hi.

I'm currently using Internet Explorer 8, which I'd like to remove and go back
to the previous version I used which was Internet Explorer 7.  I'm using Jaws 9
with Vista and I'm finding that Jaws doesn't read combo boxes when on a web
page.  Internet Explorer is not in the list of programs in programs and
features in the control panel, so I'd like to know how to remove it please and
to read combo boxes, I'll stick with version 8, but I've not found a work
around for this so far.

Please help if you can.  I didn't realise until recently how much I used combo
boxes when on web sites.

Sue.
E-mail suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx