[jaws-uk] Tiddy Spam

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:15:30 +0100

Hi Tiddy  scanner still saying scan failed, but it may be the drivers. re
Spam I only began to get it after  a purchase or 2 or even  downloading
Acrobat     the Engineer from Viglen deleted all cookies. Which Consumer
said we need to type abuse  in front of it ans send back to our ISP. nothing
much has come of that so far. I have heard of something called Spy doctor
meant tobe good. Also a product called Nod 32 ,and an ISP which has won some
prizes but forget it's name at the moment. If you have to keep changin your
Email address to dodge it, is a bitof a pain. I phoned BT by the way in fear
and trembling as the road works were a bit close for comfort. I was told "we
have unbundled a loop in the last three weeks so you can now get over 5 ofis
it Meg? She seemed to think I lived not far from th exchange.  someone on
the list said the other day they had had only promises from an ISP not sure
whom,thinghe had Plus net? or Supa net. hope this is Jaws related smile as
they say.