[jaws-uk] Re: Thanks from you out there of a compassionate nature.

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:21:46 +0100

Graham i was just about to suggest the same thing. That is not using the monitor and just configureing the display to the normal windows settings.

Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>