[jaws-uk] System Tray contents.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:44:36 -0000

 Hallo
 In my system tray I hear NVIDIA settings I do not know what they do, so I
leave alone. I hear AVG and programmes currently running.
 However I keep being told programmes  that I am not running. like Messenger
not signed in Windows messenger not signed up.  I am not sure of the
difference between these2. I presume if I wanted to  sign them up I could
Can't I have the system Tray telling me what I am currently running.
Soundmax is there.  also. Additionally regarding O.E and Jaws list if I
silence the  word or sign equals to stop reading it  in messages will this
cause a problem.

 dorothy.