[jaws-uk] Re: [SPAM-RegEx] Re: Information please

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:28:23 -0000

You probably can, though it does depend on your operating system for
later versions of MSN Messenger whether they will work, from 6.0 on.  XP
will take any.  below that OS, up to and including 5.0 is fine; but not
6 etc.  (Later versions of MSN Messenger might work, but without JAWS,
on OS's below Windows XP.)