[jaws-uk] Re: Reading Tables in Windows Command Line Interface (JAWS 9.0)

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:34:10 +0100

Hina,

Relating to your comment about jaws pausing because there's a comma
there, make sure the punctuation is set to say all.

Folks like me who write up html in a text editor like notepad find this
handy as jaws will speak the dots, commas, quotes, apostrophes etc as
they appear.

Hope I wasn't stating the obvious here,

Cheers, Robin