[jaws-uk] Re: Reading Tables in Windows Command Line Interface (JAWS 9.0)

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:17:10 +0100

Hi Hina.

Can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do?  I do not know in
which situation you would encounter a table when using a command prompt.

The nearest I can think of is when you are reading a directory listing and
there are windows programs that can give you a directory listing that may be a
bit easier to work with.  If you give us more details about the scenario, that
would help very much.

Cheers

Graham