[jaws-uk] Re Bryan carver

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:39:54 -0000

Has anyone you had any feedback. I have sent to you his email address and it has even the phone number. OF if course many of you willnot mind if you have total loss of vision.. However if you need as I do you shouldn't have to go to Supernova or is it Window eyes. is not any guarantee the Eyes will work black screen settings anyway. Incidentally I did note that one you wos for Experien. In the Uk of course you can run a company check on the Directors to see what the company is worth.. Freedom can scarcely be poverty stricken? As it is not in the Uk may not be as simple to see there profit and loss sheet of Freedom but maybe worth taking a look at.. I have spoken to my contact in Sussex and he is getting with the box to invert the signal . Who knows maybe I will it in time for Christmas. Tony Berry did his best on Saturday to improve things for me. However the system is now asking me this " it is asking do I want more Ainstey or less or None. What is this Antsy?. why is it nagging me a a reply? Re the question I think Bryan Carver can answer in I think anyway " Plain as mud terms" let know if any one you actually gets it. Maybe I shall start the black screen setting Users club Best wishes Dorothy Ps hope the smoke not to bad to breath in where you are not very pleasant the cloud of it passed over Kent not a nice smell at all.