[jaws-uk] Re: Radio Player

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:09:59 -0000

Hi and thanks to those who responded to my message.

I tried that site and very quickly found the show I wanted and managed to
navigate to more or less the point I left it or rather JAWS decided to leave
it.

I am impressed with this site as you can navigate to almost anything quite
quickly.

Many thanks again for the suggestion.suggestion.

Paul.