[jaws-uk] Re: Radio Player

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:57:38 -0000

Hi Joan

You don't have to listen to BBC stations with their own player, if you have
Real Player installed on your computer you can use it, there are links to
stations using it on the BBC page, but an easy way to reach them is to go to
the TAFN radio guide and follow instructions there. Here is the link:
http://www.tafn.org.uk/audio.htm

Good luck

Pete