[jaws-uk] Re: Print view and word

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:00:20 +0100

Hi all,
I initially installed Office XP, but ended up going back to Office 2000
which is much more friendly.  One of the things which I used a lot was
'Comments'.  These are hopeless for a unsighted users in XP.  You can take
comfort in the fact that my university adopted Office 2000 as its standard
as it thought it more suitable for the average user than any of the later
sophistications.

Cheers

Colin