[jaws-uk] Re: Pdf Tif and Jpeg

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:58:26 +0100

I am reading carefully  thing is JFW cannot read some Pdf files as they are
I think photos and then my Ocr K.11 can deal with them easily for me. Of
course it maybe that Jaws ten will be able to read JPeg or Tif  please which
of the  good few Phil mentioned could Jaws read?  Jaws  on my computer can
read well coded Pdf files a good example are Office Copies from the Land
registry Website I keep a few tucked away  just to test Adobe Thanks dorothy

Ps I have gone back to AVG  and got my new net gear Router all fixed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>