[jaws-uk] Patience is a Virtue, wish I had it.Fw: Tony this is claire.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:53:47 +0100

I should have had the software by Wednesday but I think they put a card Link
that is in the wrong letterbox,  next door is empty. I tracked it down on
Friday but  they  do not deliver on Saturday it will be here tomorrow
morning but I have just heard from Tony Berry he is busy now. So there we
are and on desktop  is now another problem I cannot identify,  but will
leave it for now. Dorothy Claire. Ps at least Andrew spotted that an email
to Tand T. was wrong and that has been corrected. Some days I  in profusion.
Dorothy Claire feel  so weary of problems. it was that  old Rick Mayberry
article about O.E. error messages.