[jaws-uk] Outlook express not reading full details

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:19:09 +0100

Hi folks,
I havn't changed anything that I know of, but, outlook express now only reads
the details of the first message and if I down arrow to the next just gives the
from field followed by the word selected. I read messages in the preview pain
and shift down arrow so that I can hear a subject and delete several messages
at once if I want to.

Any thoughts, jaws 8.

Tom