[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook express not reading as before

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:35:35 +0100

Hi Tom,

Maybe if you had someone with some sight look at the screen when you perform these keystrokes they would be able to see if what I described is actually happening, and maybe if they did the same for you in Jaws 7 you could see if there is any difference.

I have just tried the key combination again and although, as I said, it looks as if the messages are being highlighted, the speech is saying exactly what you describe it as saying in Jaws 7, so my guess is that importing the settings from Jaws 7 should solve your problem, as I believe that I imported the settings I had from Jaws 7 just after upgrading.

I hope you do manage to find a solution to your problem.

.

Alexander Shannon